Virtelligence IT Jobs Spotlight
Good afternoon! We hope you had a great start to your week. Find our hot jobs for the week below!Java DeveloperLocation: MinnesotaIndustry: Information TechnologyJob Summary:Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience; major or coursework in Computer Science or Management Information Systems (MIS) preferred. Minimum 4 years of experience in application development using current technology trends and architectural development solutions to include 3 or more years of related application development experience. 2+ years of application development with hands-on experience using Java Spring, WebLogic, and Oracle.(10g or later) is required. Experience must include coding, using a System Development Life Cycle (preferably iterative development); and project management principles are required. Experience with business software, distributed and multi-tier applications, relational database management systems, and technical problem solving. Experience with the following technologies is preferred:
- Oracle Database
- Web Services
- Performance tuning
- Spring MVC
- Spring Core
- Dependency Injection
- Subversion (subclipse, Tortoise)
- Continuous integration
- Java Secure Coding Advanced analytical skills and the ability to manage multiple projects/priorities are needed. Strong oral, written, and interpersonal skills are needed.
- Design, develop, test and implement technology solutions utilizing JAVA technologies.
- Ensure technology solutions comply with enterprise architecture standards and principles while identifying opportunities for application reuse and extensibility.
- Provide production support for current applications
- Works with diverse technologies to design, develop (build), test, and implement automated solutions for existing and new software.
- Development will primarily utilize Oracle technologies (Java) and may also include additional open source solutions and third party tools.
- Provides production support of current applications and collaborates with other developers in order to mature process and reduce technical debt.
- Collaborates with business areas to develop a thorough understanding of business processes, identify application development solutions, enhance new or existing applications, integrate purchased or System solutions to meet business requirements.
- Documents, analyzes and resolves problems, tests, implements, provides on-going support and assists in responding to audit reviews and findings for existing applications/software.
- Applies the appropriate software/system development life cycle methodology; collaborates with others in development work to achieve desired results; provides planning, estimation, and management of medium to high complexity projects using established methodologies and practices.
- Provides consultation and analysis at moderate technical level on all phases of application programming and processes for diverse development platforms, computing environments (e.g., host-based, distributed, client server, software, hardware, technologies, and tools, etc.).
- Researches, evaluates, and recommends application programming solutions, identifies ways to reuse existing code, and designs prototypes using current or emerging technologies.
Epic HB/SBO AnalystLocation: Eastern USIndustry: Healthcare ITWe currently have an opening for an HB Analyst. For the short term, we are looking to get a consultant who can hit the ground running with statement build, claims (HB and PB) and extracts. This would be a 2-3 month contract with an option to extend if there is a need.Requirements
- SBO Certification
- Expertise in Statement Build
- Certification and Expertise in HB and PB Claims
- Expertise in extracts (secondary to the prior statement and claims)
- Strong leadership skills
IT – Systems Management ConsultantLocation: MidwestIndustry: Information TechnologyJob SummaryBusiness Product Owner The resource will fill the Agile development Product Owner role. Working in an Agile environment, the Product Owner will develop features, write user stories, grooming backlogs, and approve completion of work by development team. Will work with Product SMEs and BAs. Key responsibilities: Define features, write user stories, groom product backlog, serve as produce SME, engage in UAT testing and user experience strategy. Must have functioned as a product owner in the past. Must be able to use Agile tools such as Rally or similar. Excel, ppt, and Visio to create visuals and spreadsheets. Analysis, business requirements, user experience- must have Agile experience and must have written user stories. Clinical domain,Tricare and M&V helpful. Agile SDLC experience required. Work will be performed on site. Cerner Trainer/Education Material Development ConsultantLocation: Southern USIndustry: Healthcare ITJob SummaryThe consultant will work with the project team to provide guidance in making application design decisions, policies and procedures, and support the project analyst to utilize Cerner build tools, provide routine system maintenance support, and knowledge of the following:
- 3-5 year’s experience as a Cerner trainer in more than 2 applications to include: PowerChart, Surginet, FirstNet, Ambulatory, Oncology, RadNet, PathNet
- Understanding of Cerner design and workflow
- 2 years or more experience editing, developing or reworking training materials using Microsoft products
- Experience and ability to work with small teams and also independently
- Ability to work night and weekends during the Education phase
- Must provide your own laptop for this assignment
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
That wraps up our Jobs Spotlight for this week!If you’ve got talent and you’re searching for a job, apply with us or reach out to one of our amazing IT recruiters today.If you’re an organization in need of a consultant or temporary staff to complete an ongoing or upcoming IT project, contact one of our Account Managers or connect with us on LinkedIn.
Content retrieved from: