Healthcare IT ConsultingHappy Monday! Here are the healthcare IT consulting opportunities we’re highlighting this week. To apply for any of these jobs, go here or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Epic Program Manager
Industry: Healthcare IT Consulting
Job Description: Apply Here.
Our client will be implementing a single Epic Electronic Health Record and Revenue Cycle system in multiple locations in the US. This system will replace upwards of 90+ legacy systems. The person selected will work closely with the Director, Continuum of Care and lead the coordination of activities among all Clinical application teams for Charge Testing and Parallel Revenue Cycle Testing (PRCT) (estimated 60%) as well as to assist with other areas of leadership for the clinical applications. This includes advising teams on the review and decisions for cross-team requests from legacy system changes and representing the clinical applications in governance meetings and go-live preparations to support individual Project Managers and Team Leaders as able. We are looking for a Program Manager or Director to fill the role. Requirements
- Experience with EPIC or EMR systems
- Ability to coach, counsel and provide general supervision and performance feedback to others,
- facilitate meetings and lead decision making as demonstrated by prior leadership experience.
- Two years program management including mentoring, employee development, and training.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Powerpoint) and ability to work in a
- Windows environment.
- Demonstrated ability to identify opportunities for quality/process improvement and implement rapid cycle improvements.
- Experience facilitating and coordinating activities with teams across multiple disciplines
- At least 10 years of experience in technical writing, specific to IT infrastructure environments.
- BA/BS degree in Technical Communications or related field, or equivalent work experience.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams.
Other NeedsIf none of the above consulting jobs fit your skillset, we’re also looking for the following positions: Any certified Epic consultant, a Service Desk Specialist, a System Integration Engineer (III), and an Informatics Analyst., as well as several Cerner consultants. To apply to any of these positions, click here. Remember to subscribe to the blog to stay up-to-date on our exciting opportunities. To find out more information about any of these opportunities, leave a reply on this blog post or send an email to email@example.com. Have a great day!