Good morning (to our US-based readers)! This week we’ve got a few hot jobs to highlight. Get your applications in fast because we’re looking to fill these openings ASAP! To apply for any of these jobs, go here or email email@example.com.
Industry: IT Consulting
Job Description:Our client in Georgia is seeking an expert Information Security Analyst.Qualifications:
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) or other industry certification preferred.
- Strong understanding of access control methods including access control lists, encryption key management, and user and group administration.
- Strong understanding of risk management frameworks, both Client’s specific and industry standards
- Strong understanding of Regulatory compliance initiatives related to Sarbanes Oxley/SOX (COSO control framework).
- Strong understanding of Risk management policies, initiatives, and procedures
- Strong understanding of computer networking
- Strong understanding of two-factor authentication
- Strong analytical, problem solving, design, and implementation skills to facilitate resolution of technical compliance issues and support maintenance of an effective controls environment.
- Strong understanding of encryption/data protection
- Strong understanding of vulnerability assessment and vulnerability management methodologies.
- Strong understanding of new and emerging technologies.
- Strong understanding of industry and Client’s compliance regulations.
- Strong project management skills.
- Federal Reserve is looking for an information security analyst/engineer with a focus in information security assurance.
- The successful candidate will have strong understanding and implementation of NIST security controls including developing and maintaining of information security processes and procedures.
- Candidate will act as the subject matter expert and principal consultant to business clients and department management on matters of information security policy, risk assessment, access controls, and compliance.
- Working closely with other security engineers, Candidate will also be called up to conduct control assessments, risk assessments with minimal guidance.
- Candidate will serve as a security controls subject matter expert for business areas and participates in District level information security workgroups.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university with specialization in an information technology field or equivalent combination of experience, education, and/or certification preferred.
- Three to five years of information security experience encompassing project management, information security, risk management, and compliance.
- Strong Information security fundamentals, and information security policies and procedures knowledge.
- Familiarity with Information Security tools such as vulnerability scanning tool, access monitoring tool, etc. preferred.
- Familiarity with information security frameworks such NIST/ISACA/ISO.
- Strong interpersonal, analytical and customer service skills.
- Flexibility to quickly adapt to changing business needs and processes.
- Ability to identify, analyze, communicate and resolve security related issues.
Location: New York City
Industry: Healthcare IT Consulting
Our New York-based client is in need of an Epic Interface Lead.Responsibilities:
- Demonstrate knowledge of the organization’s Mission and Vision, and incorporates them into the performance of duties.
- Challenge existing ideas and develop and champions new ones that add value to the organization.
- Demonstrate knowledge of the organization’s Core Values and Service Standards and incorporate them into the performance of duties.
- Research best practice and implement leading practice standards.
- Ensure all quality assurance processes are followed, including change management and testing efforts.
- Manage the scope, cost, schedule, quality, and success of assigned applications and participate in management of the Epic project.
- Work with appropriate parties to identify change implications, target audiences and messaging techniques.
- Ensure functionality in new releases is properly analyzed to consider for implementation.
- Coordinate software updates and changes.
- Lead the development, review and delivery of project deliverables identified in the project plan.
- Collaborate with other application leads and project managers to ensure processes and other technical solutions are effectively integrated.
- Ensure the thorough review and testing each new release and enhancement.
- Partner with operational counterparts to identify enhancement requests.
- Manage the identification, documentation, research, and resolution of project and related project issues.
- Ensure collaboration with the training team, and coordination of team on training activities.
- Ensure that data interfacing into and out of Epic meets business needs.
- Participate in disaster recovery measures.
- Provide oversight of on-site support activities during go-lives and system upgrades.
- Participate in the change management process.
- Identify project issues and proactively initiating action to resolve them.
- Prepare budgets and cost estimates and monitor spending.
- Negotiate with vendors and conduct contracting.
- Ensure open lines of communication among the project tracks, teams, and users.
- Monitor, evaluate, and justify staffing requirements.
- Meet frequently with analyst team(s). Conduct coaching and provide feedback.
- Provide team members to with growth opportunities, stretch roles and training.
- Lead, assign and monitor work for the Epic project team and guide and train team members.
- Conduct performance reviews in accordance with Client’s policy.
- Stay current on health care and technology topics, and pursue opportunities to expand knowledge.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong analytical skills and experience implementing Epic applications
- Strong interpersonal relationship skills
- Considerable process design experience
- Demonstrated ability in staff mentoring and adherence to process standards around documentation and workflow design
- Excellent project management skills (ability to lead meetings, prioritize, resolve conflicts, maintain issues list, manage project plan)
- Bachelor degree in relevant field of work, and 3-5 years of related work experience are required
- Epic certification in lead application required. Additional workflow certifications preferred.
- At least one year of Epic experience
- Significant IT implementation and/or support experience
- Participation in at least one full implementation lifecycle
- Significant healthcare experience
- Project Management Professional, or like experience
- Advanced degree or clinical certification preferred
Industry: IT Consulting
Our Southwest US client is seeking a Billing Process Analyst.
- Demonstrated knowledge of collections management
- Ability to manage claim denial activities
- Understanding of reimbursement methodologies and terms
- Understanding of payer billing requirements
- High level of problem solving skills
- Ability to interpret and execute on department policies and procedures
- Ability to ensure the confidentiality and rights of patients and the confidentiality of organizational and departmental documents
- Working knowledge of personal computers and other standard office equipment
- Must demonstrate a positive demeanor, good verbal and written communication skills, and be professional in both appearance and approach
- Must be able to handle potentially stressful situations and multiple tasks simultaneously
- Must be able to successfully complete additional job related training when offered
- Minimum: High school diploma
- 2 years of experience
- Understand payor guidelines related to claim submission and follow-up; be knowledgeable and proficient with payor websites and other useful resources pertaining to the billing function
- 3 years of experience
- Independently manage daily work to complete collection and AR activities: third-party payer, self-pay and denial management
- Responsible for maintaining a low receivable by consistent follow-up on billed accounts to ensure timely payment
- Ensure that all activities related to collection functions meet customer requirements, maximize revenue collection, and achieve best practice targets
- Monitor accounts receivable daily through collector work lists; review and follow-up on aged trial balance reports consistent with methodology of the department for all accounts
- Independently manage and adhere to operational policies, processes and best practices for follow-up and denial activities
- Perform all follow-up functions needed to appropriately and accurately resolve outstanding accounts
- Responsible for notating accounts and activity call so that history is documented in the system
- Daily focus on attaining productivity standards, recommending new approaches for enhancing performance and productivity when appropriate
- Follow established processes required to initiate legal proceedings, employ private collection agencies, or collect special arrangements for delinquent accounts
- Remain current on collection procedures of various payors to provide assistance in times of absence (vacations, LOA)
- Analyze and research denials, follow-up with the payor / department / patient to resolve denials, and document follow-up on denials
Other NeedsIf none of the above consulting jobs fit your skillset, we’re also looking for the following positions: Any certified Epic consultant, a Senior Paralegal, and a Network Design Engineer, as well as several Cerner consultants.
To apply to any of these positions, click here. Remember to subscribe to the blog to stay up-to-date on our exciting opportunities. To find out more information about any of these opportunities, leave a reply on this blog post or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Have a great day!