Happy Monday, job-seekers! We’ve got a lot of jobs in our pipeline right now, but here’s 4 contract consulting opportunities that we wanted to highlight for you. If none of these jobs fit your skillset, contact us and we’ll find another opportunity for you.
Job One: Epic Community Connect Project Manager
We’re looking for an Epic Project Manager with proven and recent success in leading Epic Community Connect initiatives.
This opportunity is in the Northeast US.
The consultant will be responsible for the following:
- Deliver the project on time and within budget.
- Able to develop and define the Community Connect implementation strategy
- Coordinating with the Product Directory through the build lifecycles and implementation
- Working with project teams to define scope, goals, and project deliverables including: charters, timelines, project plans and milestones/deliverables
- Collaborating with Program managers, Team Leads, and Enterprise team members in all aspects of project delivery
- Continuously assessing risk impact for project activities, deployment, and ‘future state’ project recommendations/implementations
- Project Manager experience over Epic implementations
- Must have Project Management experience over a Community Connect Implementation
- Epic Certification
- Community Connect Implementation: 1 year
Required license or certification:
- Epic Certified
Job Two: Epic Optime Builder
Our Minnesota client is looking for an Epic Optime Builder/Implementer. It is a requirement that any candidate is Epic Optime certified.
Any candidate should have a broad skillset and experience across EpicCare inpatient AND Optime. Ideal candidates will also have experience with Provation in GI.
- Optime Build Experience: 1 year
Required license or certification:
- Epic Optime Certified
Job Three: Epic Hospital Billing Claims Builder
Our East coast client is seeking an Epic Hospital Billing Claims Builder for a six (6) month engagement. The ideal candidate would be willing to start immediately. Go-Live is 10/01/2016.
Project Duration: Six Months
- Epic Hospital Billing build experience
- Hospital Billing Claims – Epic Certified
- Hospital Billing – Epic Certified
- Claims and Charging Knowledge
- Ability to travel onsite and work a M-Th schedule
Job Four: Windows 10 (Win10) Software Packager
Our Minneapolis, Minnesota client is upgrading its end user computing environment of Windows 7 to the Windows 10 operating system. During this upgrade, additional staff is required to package the software used by the client’s various lines of business to work on the Windows 10 operating system. This task requires each piece of software used to be packaged using the InstallShield and APP-V toolsets, allowing it to function with the Windows 10 platform.
Job Description for Software Packager:
- Use Adminstudio InstallShield to repackage legacy software
- Use Adminstudio Install Shield module to package software
- Use Adminstudio to modify and configure software packages
- Silence User Account Control prompts
- Use App-V to modify and configure software
- Create silent and automated installation packages from submitted media and documentation
- Follow industry best practices and detect any irregularities
- Work with solution architects, line of business staff and project teams to automate the delivery of software and other customized solutions
- Create and deploy application objects for testing and validation with Configuration Manager
Requirements for an Ideal Candidate
- 3 or more years packaging /repackaging legacy and non-legacy software with Install Shield or Wise
- Experience packaging or repackaging 32 & 64 bit software for a Windows distributed environments with over 3000 computers
- Strong communication skills
- Advanced distributed application troubleshooting skills
- 3 or more years of desktop support and troubleshooting
- Troubleshooting using log files
- The ability to follow QA processes as required
- PowerShell or other scripting experience
- 2 or more years’ experience with Configuration Manager application objects
- Experience with App-v
- Able to work independently and follow direction
You should also have:
- Minimum of 3 years of current experience packaging 32 & 64 bit software using Install Shield
- Ability to create custom packages with dependencies
- Hands on experience troubleshooting failed package deployments
- APP-V packaging experience preferred
- The Wise toolset experience is also valid
Virtelligence is an equal opportunity employer.
We recognize that great minds like yours work because of your passion, and the work we provide is on the cutting edge. We cultivate an environment where every employee has an opportunity to carve out their own path to a career and advancement then tailor it to what motivates them! If you want to work with us, submit your resume today.