Happy Tuesday! We hope you had a great (hopefully long) holiday weekend! To jumpstart your 2017 job hunting, here’s our last Weekly Jobs Spotlight of 2016. To apply for any of these jobs, go here or email email@example.com
Epic Instructional Designer (Inpatient)
Industry: Healthcare IT Consulting
Instructional Designer (ID) is responsible for the designing, building and delivering training programs to a variety of audiences including trainers, super users and end users. Each Instructional Designer has primary accountability for specific applications in addition to other training projects. If a certification is required for an application or area that the Instructional Designer is assigned or is responsible for, he/she must obtain that certification within six weeks of hire or of taking on the new responsibility.
1. Researches, evaluates, selects and modifies training curriculum, content, materials, job aids, etc. to meet learning needs of each audience. Provides appropriate recommendations for curriculum flow, design, time estimates, resources, tools and assessments. Applies technical expertise to develop, design and maintain training materials and assessments in accordance with the internal style guide, focusing on assigned applications and projects.
2. Builds and maintains electronic training and courses including computer-based training (CBTs), videos and mobile learning modules, as necessary.
3. Builds, tests and maintains the training. Rebuilds the training environment according to Epic’s project timelines and revamps the curricula for environment changes, optimization, upgrades, updates and ongoing training needs.
4. Designs and delivers training programs including but not limited to train-the-trainer sessions and end-user programs. Evaluates program effectiveness, recommends and implements program improvements as necessary. Identifies and addresses where training needs involve other program/application components.
5. Helps to develop trainer and end-user competency standards, methods for assessing competency and remediation plans for computerized training program solutions.
6. Ensures all new training programs utilize the current automated tools for record keeping, compliance reporting and web-based registration. Develops on-line user guides, training materials and other training tools. Keeps current with new technology and methods for training. Implements new technologies as they become available to promote better adult learning and retention.
7. Coordinates daily operations of the training rooms. Ensures maintenance of technology and scheduling/enrollment processes. Provides and oversees user support to new training room users. Promotes an ergonomically safe training and work environment as related to computers and computer equipment.
8. Conducts quality assurance, including the audit of staff activity within the assigned applications/systems to ensure proper adoption and best practices. Develops and evaluates training reports to improve processes and publish data.
9. Adheres to all Clients’ standards, policies and procedures.
1. Bachelor’s degree in a healthcare related field, information systems or training or the equivalent amount of relevant professional experience required.
2. Epic certification in one or more applications (Inpatient).
Industry: IT Consulting
Summary: Assists in system analysis, design, development, documentation, and configuration as well as testing and training of the product.
- Works with members of IS teams, project teams, affiliate teams and vendor representatives to assist with the development of specifications for assigned areas.
- Works with counterparts on related project teams to incorporate their test scripts into integrated testing scripts.
- May work closely with various levels of management and staff including business, clinical, and IT departments and assist with technical aspects of routine product implementation/rollout and support.
- Provides data analysis, designs basic specifications and documentation.
- Analyzes problems and suggests potential solutions after validating with current application functionality.
- Works closely with customers to identify and resolve routine problems.
- Effective analytical, problem and issue resolution experience is preferred.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Good organization skills; ability to prioritize multiple activities and objectives in a rapidly changing environment, and deliver quality service.
- Work closely with health care application users, vendors, and technical professionals.
- Exceptional customer service skills, responding to user needs in a prompt, courteous manner.
- Analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Effective written, verbal and presentation skills.
- Working knowledge of word processing, spreadsheet and presentation computer programs, preferably Microsoft.
Epic Cupid Analyst
Industry: Healthcare IT Consulting
Our Midwest healthcare client is in search of an Epic Cupid Analyst. The ideal candidate must have an Epic Cupid certification with strong build experience. Previous experience with Go-Live is also preferred.
- Expert knowledge of Cupid
- Epic Cupid certification
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience in related field preferred
- Multiple years of experience as a Cupid analys in multiple implementations and activations
Industry: IT Consulting
The Applications Analyst provides routine application and technical support for the product line in addition to providing triage and troubleshooting assistance to the product customers. Monitors the systems for data quality, efficiency, operation, and data integrity and appropriately escalates issues/problems. Assists in system analysis, design, development, documentation, and configuration as well as testing and training of the product. Provides standardization direction for the product aligning the application version and workflow with current standards.
- Software implementation experience using diversified production lines of information systems is highly desired
- Knowledge of healthcare operations and structure, general requirements in an integrated delivery system, & use of information system apps is preferred
- Broad knowledge of multiple and integrated systems is required
- Understanding of hospital inpatient, clinic outpatient operations, &financial software along w/ understanding the tech environment product lines is required
- Work closely with healthcare application users, and technical professionals
• Experience in healthcare applications as typically acquired in 0 to 2 years.
• Technical experience with wifi preferred
• Software implementation experience using diversified product lines of information systems is preferred.
• Effective analytical, problem and issue resolution experience is preferred. • Demonstrated knowledge of industry standards to support business requirements is preferred.
• Knowledge of health care operations and structure, general requirements in an integrated delivery system, and use of information system applications in the practicing health care environment is desired.
• Knowledge of application environments including production, test and interfaces is preferred.
• Broad knowledge of multiple and integrated systems.
• Thorough understanding of hospital inpatient, clinic outpatient operations, and/or financial software along with understanding the technical environment of product lines for which they are responsible
.• Ability to multi-task.
• Good organization skills; ability to prioritize multiple activities and objectives in a rapidly changing environment, and deliver quality service.
• Work closely with health care application users, vendors, and technical professionals.
• Exceptional customer service skills, responding to user needs in a prompt, courteous manner.
• Analytical and critical thinking skills.
• Effective written, verbal and presentation skills.
• Working knowledge of word processing, spreadsheet and presentation computer programs, preferably Microsoft.
If none of the above consulting jobs fit your skillset, we’re also looking for the following positions: Any certified Epic consultant, a technical implementation specialist, a change coordinator, a Sunquest Lab Analyst, and a Project Manager II, as well as several Cerner consultants.
To apply to any of these positions, click here. Remember to subscribe to the blog to stay up-to-date on our exciting opportunities. To find out more information about any of these opportunities, leave a reply on this blog post or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Have a great day!