Happy Monday! Here are the consulting opportunities we’re highlighting this week. To apply for any of these jobs, go here or email email@example.com
Location: New York
Industry: IT Consulting
Our client in New York City is seeking an experienced Network Engineer to join their team.
- Perform wireless site surveys and network assessments.
- Implementation and troubleshooting of 802.11a/b/g/n technology with primary focus on Cisco Unified Wireless Network.
- Implementation and troubleshooting of wireless guest access.
- Implementation and troubleshooting Cisco Prime Infrastructure.
- Implementation and troubleshooting Mobility Services Engine. Experience with CMX features a plus.
- Work closely with Sr. WLAN/Network engineers to review WLAN designs and implementation strategies.
- Able to effectively prioritize tasks in high-pressure environments.
- Communicate and collaborate in cross-functional team with Security and other related departments.
- Validate the impact of configuration changes on network behavior and performance prior to deployment.
- Perform lab tests on all infrastructure upgrades and work with vendors on code train developments.
- Document and participate in centralized function design, process design, and standard definition work.
Technical and Educational Requirements
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Telecommunications or at least 5 years of high-level network Delivery / Implementation experience.
- Expertise and certifications related to wireless technologies such as CCIE/CCNP, CWNE/ CWDP/CCDP preferred.
- Knowledge of wireless engineering tools such as AirMagnet Survey Pro, OmniPeek, Cisco Spectrum Expert, and Fluke Spectrum XT.
- Strong proficiency in Cisco Prime Infrastructure.
- Capable of wireless troubleshooting methodologies and techniques.
- Experience in implementation of wireless 802.11a/b/g/n.
- Experience in secure mobility design, and voice/video over WLAN Delivery / Implementation.
- Understanding QoS and how to design/deploy QoS.
- Knowledge of enterprise based wireless components.
- Strong understanding of enterprise routing/switching.
- Strong understanding of general network security.
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively within and between project teams.
- A valid driver’s license & ability to lift 75lbs for equipment racking.
Epic ADT/Grand Central Application Analyst
Industry: Healthcare IT Consulting
Our healthcare client in Minnesota is in need of an Epic ADT/Grand Central Application Analyst.
- Bachelor’s degree or combination of education and related work experience
- 5+ years of IT application experience
- Strong understanding of the Software Development Life-Cycle (SDLC).
- Demonstrated analytical critical thinking skills for process development or problem resolution.
- Demonstrated working knowledge and expertise of healthcare processes and application system coordination.
- Demonstrated knowledge of database structure and working practice of reporting techniques and tools.
- 5 + Years Knowledge of one or more Epic modules
- Epic Certifications in one or more areas
- Epic/ADT/Grand Central Certified
Systems Engineer II
Location: East Coast
Industry: IT Consulting
Our client is searching for a SAN Storage Engineer with 3 to 5 years experience providing Hitachi and EMC storage administration services.
- Bachelor’s degree or substitute years of job experience.
- At least one year hands-on experience with large SAN installation.
- Previous experience (3-5 years) supporting Windows and Unix Server Platforms.
- Experience and Knowledge of storage hardware such as Hitachi VCP, USPC HUSVM, HNAS, EMC VNX and PureStorage.
- Knowledge of Storage tools from HDS and EMC.
- Experience with zoning, configuration and management of Brocade SAN switches.
- Demonstrated expertise in Installing, Configuring, Administering and Troubleshooting of SAN Storage, UNIX and Windows Servers in a large datacenter environment
If none of the above consulting jobs fit your skillset, we’re also looking for the following positions: Any certified Epic consultant, a technical implementation specialist, a change coordinator, an Epic Radiant Consultant, and a Project Manager II, as well as several Cerner consultants.
To apply to any of these positions, click here. Remember to subscribe to the blog to stay up-to-date on our exciting opportunities. To find out more information about any of these opportunities, leave a reply on this blog post or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Have a great day!